CCPA is the chapter of the California Psychological Association that serves psychologists and the public in the central coast region of the state. CCPA provides mental health referrals to the public, assists in response to disasters, and provides professional development opportunities for psychologists.
The Central Coast Psychological Association strives to:
- promote treatment of persons with mental illness.
- build collaborations within the mental health community.
- foster community awareness of mental health issues.
- maintain high standards of competence and ethical behavior.
- combat the stigma of mental illness and emotional disorders.
Each year CCPA elects a new Board of Directors and new officers are chosen to represent the psychological association's various needs. These individuals generously donate their time and energy to the running of CCPA.
To access the 2014 CCPA Board of Directors & Committee Chairs, please click here.
To access the 2013 CCPA Board of Directors & Committee Chairs, please click here.
Click Here for a list of CCPA Past Presidents (1978-present).